Wednesday, February 1, 2017

What Does GZSZ stand for?

Our favorite lesbian couple Anni and Jasmin come from a German soap opera called Gute Zeiten Schlecte Zeiten which most of us fans shorten to GZSZ. But what does it actually mean in English? It looks like some kind character names off some fantasy video game but it actually means Good Times, Bad Times. And after watching the show or just Jasmin and Anni's scenes you will realize how very befitting that name is.

Let's all hope Anni and Jasmin's relationship returns to the good times...


5 comments:

  1. hi is there any link that i can watch this show,i really want to know what happened between anni and jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna watch all the episodes of anni and jasmin from day 1 as am from India I don't have an option can u please help me out... Am a die hard fan both

    ReplyDelete

  3. I wanna watch all the episodes of anni and jasmin from day 1 as am from Iran I don't have an option can u please help me out... Am a die hard fan both

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna watch all the episode of anni and jasmine but i cant find pls their story i wanna see it..

    ReplyDelete